Knee OsteoArthritis Treatment
Say GOODBYE to Knee Pain!
Don’t live with knee pain! In as little as five weeks, your knee pain may be reduced or eliminated without a lifetime dependency on pain medication or the need for costly knee replacement surgery.
How do you know if you are a candidate?
- Are your knees stiff?
- Do you have trouble going up and down stairs?
- Do you take ibuprofen or aspirin regularly?
- Has anyone told you you need a knee replacement?
- Does knee pain prevent you from doing the things you enjoy in Life?
Our Knee Osteoarthritis Treatment Program is a clinically proven, non-surgical treatment option for patients who suffer with osteoarthritis. The treatment plan combines a series of Ultrasound guided Hyalgan injections with a unique, pain free physical therapy program. Hyalgan is an FDA approved medication that increases lubrication and shock absorption within the knee. This is not cortisone. Our physical therapy plan acts to maximize the production of healthy joint fluid and increase the longevity of the Hyalgan therapy.
This program is headed by our specialist, Dr. Goldvekht. Board certified in pain management and physiatry, Dr Goldvekht is expert in the diagnosis and treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee. All of our knee program patients are enrolled in a research study run by the Osteoarthritis Centers of America (see their site at oacenters.com). Results of this study are documenting above average outcomes that delay or eliminate the need for costly knee replacement surgery and dependency on pain medications.
What makes us different from other knee rehab programs?
- The Hyalgan medication is put into the joint under ultrasound guidance. There are no blind injections. That means, in every case you are assured that the medicine is delivered right where it is supposed to be to make the joint fluid health again.
- The physical therapy is pain free. This is important. The rehab protocol acts to enhance how much lubrication your knee can produce in response to the Hyalgan injections. Studies have shown (Stitik, Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehab Vol 88, No.2, Feb 2007) that this will make the Hyalgan injection more effective and last longer.
- Because our doctors and licensed physical therapists are in the same location, we offer the convenience of not having to travel from doctor’s office to physical therapy for treatment. That’s one drive, one copay! Our professional staff is committed to working together closely to make your treatment a success.
Or call now to schedule your free consultation: (630) 985-4700
What is your first step?
1. Schedule an appointment for an consultation, exam and x-ray.
2. Dr. Goldvekht will grade the degree of your arthritis from your x-ray. He will tell you if you are a candidate for the program.
3. Have your insurance benefits checked at the clinic. All major insurance companies cover the treatment program, including Medicare. We will be happy to answer all your questions.
4. Start the Knee Osteoarthritis Treatment program and say goodbye to knee pain!